- Trending GIFs.
- Search GIFs.
- Use it as a menu bar app or a normal app in the Dock.
- Favorite GIFs and browse/search favorites.
- Global keyboard shortcut to toggle the app.
- Drag and drop a GIF into any app.
- Copy a GIF to the clipboard.
- Launch the app at login.
(This build will not run on newer macOS versions)
|Click a GIF for a larger preview. Click the preview or press esc to close it.|
|Right-click a GIF to save it or share it to a system share service.|
|command f||Focus the search field|
|shift command f||Toggle the favorites view|
|Previous/next page of GIFs|
|esc||Close the popover|
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a feature request, bug report, or some feedback
Can you localize the app into my language?
I don’t have any immediate plans to localize the app.
Where can I find the changelog?
Go here and click “Version History”.
Why the name “Jiffy”?
Some people incorrectly pronounce GIF as “Jif”. The name is a pun on that. Also, “Jiffy” means to do something fast, which is what the app is all about.